ATL Area: Communication
ATL Skill: Collaborate with peers and experts using a variety of digital environments and media
One of the benefits of digital technology is the way in which it promotes collaboration. Collaboration is an important tool to allow us to learn from each other and work together to improve the standard of our work. Good collaboration through digital environments is shaped by a mixture of encouragement, appropriate questioning and constructive feedback.
To earn this badge:
Show communication skills by providing examples of digital collaboration with classmates. This can be done through using the “Comments” function when working together in a Google Doc.
This should include:
– The writing of positive comments that provide encouragement for classmates regarding aspects of their work, such as well written sentences, a well structured paragraph
– Comments that provide constructive feedback to promote classmates to think about their work and make changes for improvement
– Comments that inspire reflection by asking appropriate questions regarding the topic of writing
When you have written five comments you can apply for the badge!
– Paste the link to the blog or document in the box below
– If you commented in a Google Doc, take the screenshot and share the link in the box below
– Type your name in the box, too!