ATL Area: Self-Management
ATL Skill: Keep an organised & logical system of information files/ notebooks
The way we organise our files and resources is vital when trying to work efficiently. Creating a clear organisational structure makes accessing, sharing and editing work easier.
To earn this badge:
Create a system to organise the resources, documents and websites you aim to use for school work.
Your should be able to show:
– A clear structure for organising websites that you use for school work that is organised by subject (such as bookmarks folders in Google Chrome)
– A clear structure for managing documents in Google Drive that is organised by subject
– Subfolders within each subject folder for different MYP units
– A file structure in Google Drive that shows an effort to move files from “shared with me” into appropriate folders in “my drive”
– Evidence of a consistent method of note taking that is organised appropriately for different subjectse”
When you have done this you can apply for the badge!
-Take a screenshot(s) of your computer screen that shows your file structure.
-Upload the picture to Google Drive and make it public.
-Copy and paste the link into the box below
-Include your name too!
Once your organisation skills have been verified you will receive a notification that the badge is now visible on your profile!